Test Iowa site opens Monday morning at Winneshiek Medical Center
Posted: Sun, Oct 11, 2020 9:58 AM
Test Iowa will open a testing site Monday morning at Winneshiek Medical Center.
The test center is a partnership between the State of Iowa and Winneshiek Medical Center. WMC will operate and staff the test site. The state will provide testing supplies and will process the samples sent to the State Hygienic Lab.
Any Iowa resident wanting to get tested at the WMC site must first visit www.testiowa.com
to complete the short online assessment and schedule an appointment for testing. Out-of-state residents are not eligible to use the testing site.
Anyone wanting to be tested at Winneshiek Medical Center should call the dedicated WMC Test Iowa phone number--(563) 382-1505. People can also call the regular WMC phone number--(563) 382-2911 to schedule their appointment.
Here is a summary of what patients need to know:
Important Details for Test Iowa at Winneshiek Medical Center
• Any Iowan can be tested for COVID-19 through Test Iowa.
• There is no charge to the patient for Test Iowa COVID-19 tests.
• Iowans MUST complete the online assessment at www.testiowa.com
to be eligible.
• Iowans MUST bring identification (example: driver's license, school ID) and a print out of the confirmation QR code or show the QR code on their smartphone upon arrival.
• All Test Iowa appointments at Winneshiek Medical Center must be scheduled by calling 563-382-1505 during regular business hours, after completing the online assessment at www.testiowa.com
• Test Iowa testing will be available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 1:00 pm. (Please note the change in hours from the original announcement)
• Testing hours at Winneshiek Medical Center may change. All Test Iowa tests must be scheduled. Walk-ins will not be allowed.