Back Print

Ask Mr. Answer Person: "What do I do with my Vote Yes/Vote No yard sign?"

Posted: Wed, May 2, 2018 12:52 PM
These homeowners really like political signs!

(Charlotte e-mails: "Now what do we all do with the vote "yes or no" signs after Tuesday's vote?  Is there a central place to take them?"):

Mr. Answer Person says: "Winneshiek County Recycling Department Manager Terry Buenzow tells us a box is now set up at the recycling center at 2510 172nd Avenue in Freeport to accept the yard signs.

Terry notes, "We need all the signs we can get!"