Decorah news. First. Fast. Free.
Go Back5

Ask Mr. Answer Person: "Is there still a 'Scandal Sheet' published in Winneshiek County?"

Posted: Tue, Mar 5, 2013 4:24 PM

Harold e-mails: "Mr. Answer Person, Does someone around Decorah publish or print a paper referred to as the 'Scandal Sheet,' that is mailed out and has public record information regarding bank loans, sheriffs report, arrest records etc.?

Mr. Answer Person says: "The publication was sold in 2010.  It is now called "Winneshiek County Public Records Bulletin."  Each week it publishes a list of deeds filed, contracts entered into, real estate mortgages written and those released, judgments, divorces marriages, deaths and births.

You can reach the Winneshiek County Credit Bureau, which publishes the newsletter, by e-mailing or calling 419-3921 in order to get more information about a one year subscription.

Go Back5
Designed by Iroc Web Design Services.